HR Professionals and Training Professionals as Internal Coaches
(Joint SHRM Memphis & ASTD Memphis Meeting)
Partner, Leadership Coaching & Consulting
Over the last 15 years Executive Coaching has exploded in terms of growth. With the increased acceptance of Coaching as a proven development practice, the role in Internal Coach has evolved in many organizations. In addition to being a cost-effective way of providing employee development, Internal Coaching can also be a useful tool in driving organizational change. Usually members of the HR, Training and Development, or OD Departments, Internal Coaches have the same competency requirements as External Coaches; however, they have several additional factors to consider.
Attendees will learn:
- The Definition of Internal Coaching
- The Pros and Cons of Internal Coaching
- Important Factors to Consider when Creating an Internal Coaching Program
- When to Choose an Internal Coach, versus an External Coach
Who Should Attend?
HR, Training, and OD Professionals who are interested in learning more about coaching others within their organizations.
It is more important than ever for companies to focus on financial results, Jon Veazey understands that individual performance is directly related to organizational bottom line profitability. He helps clients achieve individual and organizational results through Executive Coaching and Organizational Development Consulting.
With over 20 years of practical, broad-based Management Experience, Big Five Consulting Experience, and Boutique Consulting Experience, Jon has helped many organizations achieve their performance goals. He specializes in:
- Organizational Development
- Executive Coaching
- Change Management
- Leadership and Team Development
- Performance Management
- Leadership & Accountability
- Strategic Planning
- Communication Planning for Organizations
- Training Design and Delivery
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Jon has a proven track record of helping clients improve their performance results and implementing successful best practices. His client list includes:
- The Kellogg Company
- Clients in Five Divisions of the Company
- Advanced Distributor Products
- Luvata Heat Transfer Solutions
- Colorbök, Inc.
- Paragon National Bank
- St. Francis Hospital
- Cleo, Inc.
The Holiday Inn at The University of Memphis
3700 Central Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38111