Job opportunity: Learning and Development Leader
Inc. is the world’s largest independent hardlines distributor with annual sales
of $2.5 billion. To continue our growth,
we need exceptionally passionate and driven people to be part of our team. If you would like to help us excel, this is your
chance. We are looking for a dynamic,
organized self-starter and team player to join our team as a Learning and
The Learning and Development Leader is both a strategic
learning partner and hands-on guide that will assist in the development, drive,
and execution of Learning and Development strategies while ensuring that all
programs are closely aligned with the company goals. The role is critical in partnering with peers
in the L & D department as well as other leaders across multiple
departments to help our employees succeed.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Passion to establish and deliver an extraordinary
learning strategy and experience for all employees.
- Design solutions that include a blended approach to learning
such as coaching, classroom training, action learning & eLearning.
- Apply a data-driven approach to continuously improve
learning and development offerings.
- Ensure consistency across the departments as new
training programs and operational standards are rolled out.
- Partner with management to identify short and long-term
plans to evaluate, improving and enhancing the L&D content development
process as we grow and scale the business.
- Implement quality review standards, processes and
metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of L&D programs.
- Serve as an internal guide and advocate by providing
counsel to management teams to sell and promote frequent, transparent
learning and growth.
- Develop innovative approaches around culture and
development that will assist in retaining and supporting employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, organizational psychology,
organizational development, education or related field required.
- Three plus years’ experience in building, leading, and delivering
scalable and innovative Learning & Development strategies and programs
in a fast-paced, retail environment.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and leading
training efforts with direct experience in program facilitation and instructional
- Proficiency in creating a metrics and data-driven
framework for assessing, measuring and tracking L&D programming
- Knowledge and desire to align partners and define clear
goals and progress.
- Capability in planning and executing learning and
development programs at a large scale across multiple offices.
- Leadership coaching experience is a plus.
- Track record of developing and leading training efforts
with direct experience in program facilitation and instructional design.
- Ability to effectively interface with and influence
employees at all levels of the organization and across functional lines
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality and
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Orgill, Inc. and its subsidiaries offer
a competitive benefits package that offers valuable benefit options at
reasonable costs and provides affordable coverage to our employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical & Prescription
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Additional Life, Accident, and Cancer Coverage
- Vacation benefits
- 8 Paid Holidays
To apply online, please forward your
resume to email@example.com.