From Education to Online Innovation
Leveraging Learning with Virtual Connectivity
Virtual is a force to be reckoned with! With the innovation of cameras, laptops, live streaming, collaborative channels and video streaming, training opportunities in the corporate arena continue to be in high demand, and they make sense in the new virtual workplace.
As educators, trainers and human resource experts, we must harness the power of virtual learning not just with content, but with exceptional connection initiatives to consistently engage with the end users....and therein lies the challenge.
This session is designed to help you to discover the latest innovations and current solutions for distance learning initiatives and deliverables without investing in expensive and highly complicated platforms, tools or systems.
- What you need to develop a successful e‐Learning network
- How to develop your own virtual training modules
- Why adding “edu‐bite” information before and after a program nurtures engagement
- Engagement strategies that insure repeat and referral customers
- Tools and systems to explore that fit your content and reinforce learning
- Tips to develop the marketing to stand out and get results
Terri is considered a pioneer in the development of online distance learning programs. She was the executive producer of the first online training networks, for IRTV/MUZAK and ISucceed/Entreport.com. Terri is the president of Terri Murphy Communications, Inc. and CIO of U.S. Learning; a global interactive on-demand learning and training company based in Memphis, TN.