Why Join ATD?
This is truly an exciting time to be a member of ATD! Membership not only keeps you informed of new developments in your field -- but you'll also receive relevant and practical information to help you:
- Improve your job performance. ATD provides a variety of practical tools and publications that showcase the latest trends and techniques being used by industry leaders worldwide.
- Increase your effectiveness. Gain support for your programs with data from our research reports, or get individualized help for your projects through the ATD Information Center.
- Save valuable time. Access indispensable online resources like current product reviews, book summaries, our proprietary literature database, topic-specific reading lists, and more.
- Realize your professional potential. Take advantage of unlimited networking opportunities with colleagues and experts in our many virtual communities, at one of our renowned conferences, or by joining an ATD chapter in your area.
ATD is recognized for shaping national discussions on workforce development. ATD's Policy and Public Leadership team manages government relations activities. We represent our members' interests to policymakers through information dissemination, issue advocacy, grassroots activities, and coalitions.
Why Join ATD Memphis?
ATD - Memphis Chapter
Membership and Benefits
The Memphis Chapter of the Association for Talent Development offers the following benefits:
- Twelve dynamic monthly meetings a year
- Monthly newsletter, The Flipchart, published by and for local Human Resource Development (HRD) professionals
- Forum to discuss the impact of national, state, and local HRD issues and opportunities
- Professional development seminars and workshops
- Opportunity to build the Mid-South Community through volunteerism
- Networking opportunities with area training professionals at Chapter-sponsored meeting and activities
- Position referral services
- Annual Membership Directory
- Opportunity to enhance or develop leadership experience through Chapter Board or Committee membership
- Networking with other professional associations
- State of the art web site
- Annual membership of only $50 per year